Re: Header ? (nothing TAC, really!!!)

To: DragRacinTiger@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Header ? (nothing TAC, really!!!)
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:55:48 -0500
I had a recent conversation with a hotrodder friend regarding ceramic
coatings on exhaust system parts (esp. headers).  He wasn't too specific,
but pretty unhappy with the result(s) he'd had  -- is there something here
that I  (we) should be looking out for?

I always thought that "burned blue" stainless steel look was most cool, but
then, I don't own a Doozie.

Thanks,

Tony Mc  (elviejon)
B382001321.......original

BTW:  Does anyone on list have any knowledge of a "hemi-like" or
"hemi-looking" small V8 engine -- one with the plugs (or wires) coming
through the valve covers (a la Dodge)? Closest thing I've seen is the
Cosworth mill.

Thanks ...... T