Well, so much for THAT idea....

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Well, so much for THAT idea....
From: stubrennan@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:50:36 +0000
I'd hoped to go the annual Thanksgiving day high school football game in the
Tiger again this year.  However, Mother Nature put an end to that plan, with
several inches of snow for the Boston area today.  The salt spreaders are doing
their thing, so that ends the New England Sunbeam season for this year.  With
my hard top, I'd made it until New Years the last couple years, but not so this
year.

By the way, am I the only SUV owner who doesn't believe that 4WD makes them
totally immune to slippery conditions?  I was passed by a few idiots this
morning who just don't seem to get it.

Stu