Re: Added Stuff to my Web Site..

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: Added Stuff to my Web Site..
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:42:15 -0800
Jim:
Jeez, I'm clueless--got it from Road and Track, November 1964, under
General Data.  Looking at the graphic side view it's about 40" from
bottom of valence to top of windshield; the car's width is given as
60.5", so that's 2420 sq in.  Divide by 144=16.8 s.f., which is near
their 17.3 s.f., so I'm assuming (dangerous word, "assume") that it does
include the windshield.
Anybody out there confirm if their General Data included the windshield?
  Inquiring minds want to know :-)

Regards

David