Re: Header ? (nothing TAC, really!!!)

To: t.mcnulty@ieee.org, DragRacinTiger@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Header ? (nothing TAC, really!!!)
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:57:43 EST
In a message dated 11/26/02 5:00:27 PM, t.mcnulty@ieee.org writes:

<<  had a recent conversation with a hotrodder friend regarding ceramic
coatings on exhaust system parts (esp. headers).  He wasn't too specific,
but pretty unhappy with the result(s) he'd had  -- is there something here
that I  (we) should be looking out for? >>

Any specific questions about ceramic exhaust coatings may be direct to me.
Most complaintents are the results of improper use and installation or an
over rich or extremely lean condition. This is particularly a problem on new
engines. Some coaters also don't provide a good product. Information is the
key.

Dr. Moonstone