ADU312B - SOLD

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: ADU312B - SOLD
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:39:29 +0000
Tiger fans,

thought you might like to know the works Tiger was sold yesterday for
#39,000 GB pounds or just over $60,000 plus 5% buyers premium !!!

I looked at the car and it has some interesting features :

perspex inner screen to deflect the hot air from the vents onto the
screen.

Hard top did not have the rear demist panel reported in some write ups.

huge gas tank filling the base of the boot (trunk)

folded up arches front and rear to clear tyres.

Rubber across the bonnet hinge openings to stop air coming up

A virtually damage free X frame and underbody - rally car winning its
class on the tough Acropolis rally, hmmm...would have expected plenty of
dents under there ???

Engine numbers don't match and the engine pictured in the auction
brochure is different from that in there now.

I a few some pictures - Steve Laifman - do you want to post them ?

regards

--
Jeff Howarth