Re: Tigers Digest V1 #342

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tigers Digest V1 #342
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:44:27 EST
 The rough idle could be caused buy a vacuum leak at the intake manafold, run
the car and spray some carb cleaner up and down were the head and the
manifold meet. If the engine gains revolutions its because it is sucking the
cleaner up and bunrnig it causing a higher rev. Replace the gaskets on the
intake. The water problem is another story, I'm sorry to tell you but sounds
like a head gasket to me also. Your burning anti-freeze.

                   Beau 9470951