Possessed update

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possessed update
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:28:56 -0600
Thanks to all who suggested cures for my wiper problem.  I was able to
determine that the switch had shorted and closed the circuit even in the off
position.  By disconnecting the B/G wire, I can use the wipers.  I just put
the switch in the "high" position to turn them off!  A new switch is on the
way from SS.  Thanks again.  I couldn't maintain my Tiger in a relatively
remote area like Louisiana without the aid of this list.

Jim Pickard
B9473298