Re: Booster Death

To: Shaun Laughy <tigerv8@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Booster Death
From: twojohnsons@cox.net
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:28:04 -0500
Mystery solved. It's in the booster.
Don't run the Tiger until you're sure that check valve is still good, or you may
find that the fluid has migrated into the intake manifold & a blown engine can
result. Been there, done that.
The hydroscopic (sp?) qualities of good 'ol Girling fluid make booster failure &
pitting of booster bores inevitable---my vote is still for silicone fluid.
AlJ