Automatic Alpine

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Automatic Alpine
From: BAYER77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:09:25 EST
Hi, I am the owner 2 alpine and tiger
       At the moment my interest is in my 64 S IV  # B9405233
       I bought this car last year from a friend outside of Boston Ma. Does
anyone know how many 64 came with auto matic.  and how many are still around.
AT the moment im going through my S V alpine and plan to go through the tiger
(IT  thats mine as long as I remember that it still in DAD's name and yes,god
bless him he is still around, ) LOL. oh ya and we still have my first tiger
that took a hard hit in the rear before i got my Lic.