Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaking Bucket (Oil Pan)
From: "Arnie Sugar" <asugar@hwageo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:10:36 -0800
Theo (et al),

Funny, I was just about to post the same question, as I am looking for a
pan.  I was looking at Cantons, but a friend had some fitment issues
with a canton pan and headers - what kind of manifold or headers are you
running?  And which pan do you have? They make a 7 and 9 qt front sump
pan for the 289/302, but I couldn't find any reference to Tigers
specifically.  Do you know if the wind age tray will fit a 3.4"
(stroked) crank?  The canton website has dimensions, so I suppose I
could measure the header clearance, but I am headerless now, waiting for
the new CAT pipes.  Anyway, that would be too easy, better to bomb the
list first, no?

Thanks,
Arnie Sugar