Re: DAY TRIP

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DAY TRIP
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:24:14 -0800
>>>Shouldn't be too hard to change universal joints around this place, or
anything else you'd care to undertake.<<<
(Refering to a picture of the hydraulic press)

I don't know, I had some rear axle hubs that might have given that press a
run for it's money. Maybe someday I'll post pictures of my "digs" so others
can see how the lesser half get it done, or don't. Thanks Norm, it is
inspiring.
Tom Witt B9470101