Stranded Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Stranded Tiger
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:19:34 EST
Not really a Tiger but 68ALGER, yes I was speeding to work and my normal turn
out to avoid getting caught at light to get on the freeway (I-10 west) I
thought I saw a putty cat. His fan belt came loose and I cant remember his
name but I saw it didn't have the cut out for the carb but notched square
then I looked at the serial number and said hey thats an Alpine number, then
he told me it was a converted Alpine. It looked really nice even had the side
molding. Buyer beware don't know what you get in a box of chocolate!

Alvin (TopDogRover) strange to that he didn't know anyone in the Alpine or
Tiger, or Hillman Club, I pointed out my CAT club sticker on the back of my
SD1. He said he was from the San Deigo area.