RE: Tiger ??? on Ebay

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger ??? on Ebay
From: "Wiseowl" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:47:01 -0600
The JAL # is supposed to be 660939

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Tom Witt
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:01 PM
To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger ??? on Ebay

Anyone familiar with this "Tiger" listed on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1876891583&cat
gory=7247
 The seller claims "My brother who owns this car, was told THIS IS AN
AUTHENTIC TIGER by the "California Assn. of Tigers".
 I'm not looking to buy, but when it becomes "someone's brother - was told"
you get kind of suspicious.
Also, the expansion tank brackets are missing (another clue?) and it is held
in with plumbers strapping. Anyway, that modified grill opening screams for
grill from a '55 Chevy.
Just thought I would throw out a caution flag for any perspective buyers.
Tom Witt B9470101