pass the grease

To: tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: pass the grease
From: tom jones <impger@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:02:47 -0800 (PST)
I'd like to ask the experts if a Tecalemit grease gun was a part of the Tiger
package.  Several have appeared on eBay this past year.  There is one up for
auction at this time.  They were described as being part of the Tiger or
Alpine.  I have not seen any reference to the item in my Tiger books and am
curious if it was a standard accessory that came with the Tiger.  If it was
standard or an option, where was its location.  I have not seen a reference in
any manuals that locate its position.  I have never seen one on a Tiger.  I
have seen them on some early Cobras attached to the firewall.

tom