serpentine mod

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: serpentine mod
From: <Curtis.Fisher@trw.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:40:59 -0800
If you are interested in converting to a serpentine alternator set up, March
Performance offers a kit that looks like it will fit the Tiger. I have not
bought and installed this, but from the dimensions on the website at

http://www.marchperf.com/pg55.html

This looks like a good fit. It is a much simpler approach than I took with my
5.0 mod where I fabricated each bracket and mount. Looks like they will also
offer an air-conditioning set up soon too. If you are not handy at
fabrication, and want to convert, this may be a bolt on solution.

Regards,
Curtis Fisher
B9470844