Re: Brake light switch

To: Mike Sutter <mjsutter@cts.com>, The List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake light switch
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:14:51 -0500
I haven't gone out to the garage to poke my head under the hood to look
around -- too darned cold out there, but it seems to me that cutting the
main line from the master cylinder, putting in a T, and connecting a modern
pressure switch to that would perhaps be a solution.  I'm not up to the
brake system restoration yet, so I haven't had any firsthand experience.
...........just an idea.

Tony McNulty
B382001321