Re: Non-Tiger - But Interesting

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-Tiger - But Interesting
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:05:56 -0800
Peter,
  Don't you hate that. You don't know to be happy or dumbfounded. I don't
have an answer, only to say I had a Honda Civic (1978) that never leak, had
only the slightest perceptible smoke and went through a quart of oil every
50 miles. With that consumption you would think that  I would have looked
like a moving forest fire. Tom Witt