Re: Alger or V8 Alpine?

To: itswonderful@attbi.com ("Frank Marrone"), aka.gumby@gte.net,
Subject: Re: Alger or V8 Alpine?
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:20:16 -0500
Hello Rich, I have had Rover's for over 8 years, and stock to stock I have beat
a number of Mustang 5.0's and with my built one I beat my Uncle's Tiger (not
stock)which he has traded up to an XKE (68). I myself think the Rover V8 is too
wide for the early Alpines but not the Alpine Coupes which are wider due to the
use of a strut front end. I also raced a Porsche Turbo, but we were dead even
at 157mph until the first and you may as well say only turn where he just
sailed on.

Alvin (TopDogRover)working on Rover SD1 with Buick 455 to race an early Viper!