Hood Clearance

To: tgifford@dee-inc.com
Subject: Hood Clearance
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:05:14 -0500
Todd,
I am building a ram air box for my Tiger and it increases hood Clearance to
the stock air filter lid with My RPM performer by about half an inch and I
am thinking of getting some (10-15) produced if there is interest. I could
just produce the Base and it could be used independently to provide
additional clearance. I plan on running a 2 Inch tall K&N after I am done
rather than the Factory sized unit that is only 1.5 inches tall. By the way
a standard 14 inch diameter air filter fits the stock filter housing with a
little coaching. I found this out as I had several filters laying around
that fit the standard "performance" Moroso and Holley chrome units and
thought it looked close...tried it and was impressed. This will improve
breathing for my Tiger.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.