1966 Sunbeam Alpine For Sale

Subject: 1966 Sunbeam Alpine For Sale
From: "Malcolm McDonald" <mac_jr@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:34:59 -0500
During a meeting this afternoon, one of the attendants noticed a picture
of my Tiger and mentioned that he had a 1966 Alpine for sale. I asked
him to forward me some picture and viola.. here they are.

http://www.tigersunited.com/66alpine/front.jpg

http://www.tigersunited.com/66alpine/driverside.jpg

http://www.tigersunited.com/66alpine/interior.jpg

http://www.tigersunited.com/66alpine/engine.jpg

http://www.tigersunited.com/66alpine/trunk.jpg

I have no idea of the asking price but I did email him back to find out.
The car is located in Wintergreen, VA which is about 20 miles away from
Charlottesville, VA. He sent me about 20 pictures and so if you are
interested please email me and I will give you his contact information
and other pictures.

See ya,
Malcolm