New England Comes Alive

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: New England Comes Alive
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:53:53 -0500
Spring has sprung, and the New England Region of TE/AE is announcing
it's exciting spring lineup of activities.  Here's what we are planning:

April 24:  The Amherst, NH, Auto Flea Market, lunch at Steve Towle's
house, then a drive up a nearby mountain.

May 24:  A multiclub gathering at a local private museum of cars and
airplanes.

June 29:  British Car Day at the Museum of Transportation in Brookline,
MA.

All Sunbeam fans, members or not, are always welcome.  More details on
each of these will be in the TE/AE newsletter, and they are now posted
on the Tigers United Calendar.  We'll send out reminders on here, too.

Now we just have to get the rest of the glacier my the backyard to
melt.....

We hope to see you all there!

Stu Brennan
TE/AE New England Regional Rep.