Re: Steve and all, got this from Sen Florez, Jerry and Marlene

To: jrv309@inreach.com
Subject: Re: Steve and all, got this from Sen Florez, Jerry and Marlene
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:55:31 EST
I can't believe you West Coasters stand for this.  Vote the
bum out and tell him why!  Vote people in who will repeal
those repressive acts.  Laws are meant for changing.  But
the trick is VOTE.

This bozos logic that eliminating 30 year old cars from daily
use will have any effect whatsoever is not substantiated.
Why not really work on the big emissions sources aka the
power companies.

The more I read about the CA laws to more I am glad I am
not living there.  Come back to IL where you can still ride a
motorcycle without a helmet, any car prior to 1978 is not
subject to testing, etc.

Dave Johnson