Re: "A Long Way Home" - TigersUnited.com

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: "A Long Way Home" - TigersUnited.com
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:52:20 -0800
WOW, I breezed through the photos, before I had to run out to a meeting.

What a wonderful contribution for Darrell to share this part of the #9's
history, and a great part of the Tiger history.

The looks on the faces, the venues, the people, what would you give to
have been there.  Worth a fortune.

Darrell, Thank You for sharing this with us.  You let us be just a
little bit Walter Mitte, to see and think about the wonderful times you had.

The third phase of the story, with the designated engine will be even
sweeter.  I/we look forward to that part of the saga.

I have some nice smooth jazz on, some smoked almonds, and a very dry
martini, and am ready to really enjoy the story as it should be.

Thanks Darrell for this part of the Tigers history.

And Thank You Steve, for posting this on the United site for us all to
enjoy, and refer back to in those moments when we want to be the Walter
Mitte with the #9 Tiger.

Larry