Re: 302 Conversion

To: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: 302 Conversion
From: "Joe Schuessler" <j.schuessler@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:25:21 -0400
Steve,What source are you getting your information from.Page 22 of the
owners manual recommends Castrol/Girling amber colored brake fluid.It
doesn't mention Dot 3or 4.Are you saying all Girling/Castrol brake fluid is
Dot 4 that is ambered colored?I use silicone so it would be a point of
information only for me.Joe S.