Re: Service Tools

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Service Tools
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:41:07 -0700
What, Gary?

You don't recognize the Tiger #8 cylinder spark plug rubber plug slide
hammer removal tool? The brake light switch electrical connector
reforming tool? The rear axle nut splitter? The upper right bell housing
bolt attach fitting, as well as the de-attach fitting? The right rear
inside valve cover attach nut tightening tool?  The bleeding knuckle
drip catcher to prevent fouling the parts when loosening the fan bolts?

Well, a little more time under your Tiger and you'll wish you had that
upper ball joint stitch weld inspection mirror.

:-)

BTW: Nice dash board lens removal tool.  Put them in our
http://www.TigersUnited.com Online Resources links for "Commercial
Links", "Tools and Supplies", for later reference.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor