Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Original Sunbeam Tiger
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:30:09 -0400
Great site Mayf!!!   It seems to specialize in wallpaper which leads to a
question.  I use wallpaper from a photo of a postcard offered on e-bay. The
photo is of  a red, open wire wheeled, racer with Sunbeam markings and the
exhaust run along side the car and above the rear axle. Is this the 1927
land speed record holder that Gary referred to? Thanks Robin Young