LAT 70 Wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: LAT 70 Wheels
From: rhoefle@ctlinc.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:09:34 -0400
Listers:
Since we are in the mode of discussing wheels, I was wondering what everyone
thinks would be a fair asking price for a set of LAT 70s.

I bought them about 6 years ago but never put them into service, and now
they are just taking up space. They came off another Tiger so I am assuming
that they are functionally sound. If I recall correctly they are the second
version (per TBON) and I have only two of the four spinners, if that makes a
difference.

I've always been on the buying end of cars and parts so I have no clue as to
how to go about this and would appreciate any and all advice. I don't want
to insult anybody by asking a ridiculous amount, but nor do I want to get
taken.

Rick