RE: dumb question

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>,
Subject: RE: dumb question
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:33:39 -0400
Jim
        I have never seen a coil that is not marked.   There should be a +
and - mark, BAT and DIST mark, both those markings or just BAT mark.

        You are correct about the wire; blue/ white wire is the positive
side of the coil.   The negative side of the coil always goes to the
distributor which is ground and on a Tiger that is the black/ white wire.

Ron Fraser