Re: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Specialties - The Answer
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:29:30 -0700
I find this situation a lot in my parts buying for the race car. My
conclusion is that if you provide a web site for ebusiness, then attend to
it. If you do not then assure that the site has only telephone ontacts
listed. Most frustrating to order via ebusiness then have it ignored because
the business owner forgot to check his business. So take the site down if
you do not want the ebusiness or fix it so it is only a contact page,
please. PAss this along to Rick and others and let them know it is hurting
their business. As to Curt, I have never failed with him regarding
ebusiness..

mayf