Filter Adapters and Back-up Lights - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Filter Adapters and Back-up Lights - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:49:13 -0700
Tigers and 'Pines,

Through a wealth of research and contributions,
http://www.TigersUnited.com is pleased to present some new content for
your enjoyment.

With all the List discussion, lately, on back-up lights and right angle
oil filter adapters (Tiger), it seemed some pictures might help.

A new section under our Links "Rootes Resources", "LAT  and Dealer
Option Catalog" we have added a new section choice - "Filters and
Back-up Lights"

While not terribly heavy on the technical end, it does illustrate the
List discussions, and shows some information that was not available to
the normal enthusiasts.

A direct link to the area is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/parts_service/Dealer_Accessories/MiscAccess.asp