RE: Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts - STOA Technical Tips Oct

To: "'Ryan Laughy'" <snowman@shasta.com>,
Subject: RE: Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts - STOA Technical Tips Oct
From: The Lees <jsrlee@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 01:10:11 -0600
Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Laughy [mailto:snowman@shasta.com]
Sent: May 11, 2003 12:50 AM
To: The Lees
2000.

"... assemble the gasket loosely on the frame, with the chrome already
on the lower portion of the windshield. If the gasket does not have
holes, find the center of the gasket, mark it, and fit it centered on
to the frame. Push it on the studs to make a depression or mark and cut
or punch a small hole to allow the stud to pass through the gasket. If
it needs adjusting to make the rubber fit properly inside and outside,
cut the hole a little larger to fit to the frame and chrome on the
lower portion of the windshield. Proceed from the center of the gasket
to the outsides and cut holes for the other studs. Try not to stretch
the gasket as you move from the center to the outside of the frame."

My copy of this document is pretty shot, too.  My #10 is almost gone.
Hope this helps.

Ryan

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 10:38 PM, The Lees wrote:

>   My paper copy of the Windshield Angle Adjustment Nuts is faded in
> certain areas, and unreadable.  I searched for an online copy, but was
> unable to locate one.  Does anyone have a scanned copy or the text, or
> could just type out what it says under "Procedure" #3, on the Lower
> Windshield Seal Installation.  It's on the third page, at the bottom,
> and starts out - "If your gasket has holes already punched into the
> gasket material..."  Section 3 is the only part of the text I need
that
> is unreadable, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Installation