Remote Oil Filter for Headers - TigersUnited.com

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remote Oil Filter for Headers - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:37:04 -0700
Tigers,

Can there yet be MORE to say about oil filters?  You BET there is.  How
about those with headers who can not use the Motorsport 6880 adapter?

Never fear, we are here for you.  Larry Paulick has just added another
beautifully illustrated solution to this issue in the "Technical Tips"
subject area, under the hot link "Performance Tuning".  The article is
entitled "Remote Filter for Headers",  and is at the bottom of the list,
as the latest always are.

A direct link to that specific article is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/tech_tips/PaulickOilFilter/pt-PaulickRemoteOilFilter1.asp

At this point we should recommend that all those using our
TigersUnited.com resource have a look at the number of contributions the
Larry has made for his fellow Tiger owners.  Every one is unique, well
executed, and interestingly presented. The illustrations are clear and
beautiful.  And I still have a bucket of drafts to release!!!!

Thank you, Larry, for your continued support of your fellow enthusiasts
as well as the quality of your work.

Any other enthusiast feeling particularly moved by Larry's efforts
should let him know, directly.  Not even Granite wants to be taken for
granted.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman