Re: Tiger Tales correction...look at the previous issue...

To: gswaybright@txucom.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tiger Tales correction...look at the previous issue...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:02:19 -0400
Stephen,
I am 99.9% sure it came from...the March 2003 Issue. The editor's car is in
there and those are the figures that he listed as his own. I am a graphic
designer and I have done that same thing, when in a hurry picking up old
information and putting it by accident in the new layout.

Now...how about adding up those receipts for us?

Paul