Re: 351 Windsor Heads on Your 260/289???

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: 351 Windsor Heads on Your 260/289???
From: twojohnsons@cox.net
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:29:54 -0400
Bob
That's all well & good, but I think you're splitting hairs. This pushrod is
specifically recommended by FMC/Ford motorsports for precisely this conversion
and has been used in thousands of 351head upgrades. Ford is in print w/this in
their MOtorsports parts catalog for years.

Frankly, given the cost & quality AND HP of the many aftermarket heads now on
the market, this upgrade is archaic anyhow.
Al J