Stalling Problem Solved??

Subject: Stalling Problem Solved??
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 23:16:39 -0700
 I may have solved my intermittent stalling problem (I hope!!???). This
time through, I found a semi-loose connection to to the back of my
ammeter. I tightened it up and no more stalling (so far) after three
days of driving and about 125 miles in hot weather. I also completely
isolated my A/C system from the ignition, by running power to the
evaporator (interior) fan, and the condensor fan, both directly to the
battery (through relays). The ignition switch seems to be a lot cooler
since I did this, so maybe there was too much voltage to the switch
before, causing the ingnition to not get enough juice on occassion, of
maybe the loose alternator connection caused it. .

Thanks to all the excellent suggestions from the list on things to look
out for.

Steve Sage