reply from seller ebay Mk II

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: reply from seller ebay Mk II
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:01:53 -0400
Listers,

 Here is a reply I got from the seller of the ebay Mk II Tiger:

 Jim,
I am in Nashville and am helping my friends father sell this car.  I own a
1974 and 1985 911 and so he thought with my interest in classics that I
would be interested in doing this since he is not quite up to speed on the
computer tech thing.  I asked him to send me some more pics and he said he
had 6 more he would get to me but none under the hood.  One is of the trunk
I think he said.  He had a freind out in Salt Lake even come to take the
digital pics so it may be a couple of days to get him to come take some more
he said.  As soon as I get those they will be posted along with the VIN # on
the page.   It was purshcased at the Steve Harris dealership in Salt Lake
off the showroom floor and was the last one shipped into the state of Utah.
He is still there today selling Lambourgini and knows of the car.  Norman
also emailed me about the VIN and will get that to him as well so it can be
authenticated.  Those are the Mk II stripes and the rest came off the side
many years ago when washing as they were not painted on as you know.  The
ones on the rear were left on  so they could be matched with the pattern if
anyone ever wanted to do that.
Thanks,
Matt Barber