RE: Get Bent?

To: "'Frank Marrone'" <itswonderful@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Get Bent?
From: "ron fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:17:25 -0400
Frank
        Heater hose fitting C6AZ-18599-B is a short 90 deg. threaded fitting
that you should be able to turn to any position you need.   As long as the
F4B is threaded it should work for you.   I also have picture of an extended
fitting, it looks like it is 3" tall, so I'm sure there is a variant of this
fitting that will work for you.

Ron Fraser