Big cats and smiles.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Big cats and smiles.
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:06:59 -0600
Having been lucky enough to have owned (among other things) a Tiger and a
Pantera some observations:

* "I had one or know someone who had one and . . . ."
        Lots of these folks around - most of what they  "know" is wrong.

* "That didn't come like that . . . "  um, ok.

* "What a cute littel red car . . . "  rare, thank      goodness.

* "What a way kewl car . . "  (prom queen, rural Utah)  all too rare.

* "Hey baby, let's go for a ride . . . "  way too sedated for my taste.

*  Add your own . . . .

I thought it was bad with the Tiger.  It gets worse with the Pantera, when
"eveybody" wants to know or tell you something.

One thing I have observed, be it 4 year olds with the noses pressed to the
back window on the freeway, the barfly, the prom queen, the kid at the gas
station, it brings a smile to all of them!

Be polite, you are an ambassador.  and enjoy knowing you made someone smile!

Durango David
970 247-0704
adin@frontier.net
http://images.fotki.com/v9/photos/4/43175/147329/pantf-vi.jpg