Stiffening

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>,
Subject: Stiffening
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:02:21 -0400
All,
I think I may need to investigate this stiffening as I do not want to do too
much external modifications and I still like to hear the LOUD pedal a lot!.
Perhaps a "bolt in" roll bar no matter how useless they are might add some
degree of rigidity. Has anyone done anything with lower strengthening? I
would think that the relatively high Rockers (The area under the doors)
versus the floor pan would add a bunch of strength but maybe not as much as
the 300SL Mercedes that has a VERY high belt.
Any tips???

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.