RE: ebay Tigers

To: "'Todd Gifford'" <tgifford@dee-inc.com>,
Subject: RE: ebay Tigers
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:22:37 -0400
The 1967 (Mk II) Tigers had an alternator, not a generator, and did not need
the "dent" in the right side inner fender since the alternator was smaller.
But if this is a Mk II Tiger, where is the eggcrate grill, the oil cooler,
etc.  Also the Mk II Tigers had the fuel pump in the "Alpine Spare tire
well" so if this Tiger has the spare in the Alpine well, where's the fuel
pump?

Bottom line:  Caveat Emptor! (I think I spelled that correctly, but I have
never taken any Latin classes)

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, IWS5B2B
Systems Engineer