Re: Authentication Validation

To: mwood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Authentication Validation
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:17:14 -0600
This is the second time Kruse has offered this car for auction through Ebay.
The first time they responded to the e-mail storm by posting an additional
message on the listing to the effect that the car was, in fact, an Alpine body.

Given that Kruse is wilfully perpetrating a fraud here, we could notify Ebay
and let them deal with Kruse as they think they ought to.

Theo