RE: Authentication Validation

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Authentication Validation
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:16:43 -0600
That would present some legal issues, I'd think. Educating the masses as
to the history of Tiger production and an accurate depiction of what
Mk1, Mk1A, and Mk2 models should look like, along with some basic
spotting tips (i.e. fuel pump and spare location, the way the Tiger
specific engine compartment braces and spare tire hold-down are welded
on), would make the nature of the cars currently for sale on Ebay
apparent to all but the most gullible buyer.

I would point the bidders and any other prospective Tiger buyers to
TigersUnited.com, Norm's website, Mark Olson's classictiger.com, and
this mailing list, and tell them that, like everything, if it looks too
good to be true, it probably is.

Theo