Tiger C/R toploader 25 1/2"

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger C/R toploader 25 1/2"
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:57:12 -0700
Not sure how this guy found me, but thought someone might be interested -
Tom:

>>>Dear Tom:
In my search for parts and Land rover vehicles, I have come across a rebuilt
transmission.  It still has the front portion of the shipping crate attached
to it along with the address of the rebuilder: Sunbeam Specialties, Inc.  run
by David Kee.  The transmission is tagged as follows:
HEH   E
012895
I looked that model up and it is from a 1964 Tiger 289 4V,
has the close ratio, is 25 1/2 in length, and has 28 spines.

Could you direct me to where I might best post this item, as I have no use for
it.
May have another one around as well.

I am located in Wisconsin.
Phone:  715-263-4071