Re: Tiger Prices

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Prices
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:06:50 -0700
Tom, I mentioned that Car and Driver did a TV piece on the Tiger several
months ago, and NADA.  Ho Hum, I guess some just don't care.

My Tiger has roll up windows, and power to blow the doors off a TR, MG,
and I can fix it cheap.

So there!

If you think its worth $16K sell it.  But the community has to evaluate
the car, and make up their own minds.

Larry