RE: Tiger image on USPS.com website

To: "'Stephen Waybright'" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Tiger image on USPS.com website
From: "William van Zwanenberg" <willvz@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:58:06 +0100
Personally, I think it's GT Alpine. I say this because the door panels
are different from Tigers and Alpine and in the photograph, it look more
like the former rather than the latter.

Still, as a Brit, it's gratifying to see that a British designed and
built sports car is being used in the advertising of the US post office.