Re: RPM Air-Gap Intake

To: MickDragoon@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RPM Air-Gap Intake
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:56:17 EDT
Mickey
Your problem is not the intake but the carburetor. The Demon is much longer
front to back than a comparable Holley. You will have a tight fit but with a
bit of work you can make it work. I had to "ovalize" the carb bolt holes,
enlarge the intake opening and change the motor mounts to get the motor a
little
forward to make the carb work with new motor mounts. Now that the motor mounts
have settled I don't think I would have to reverse the motor mounts. tight fit
but worth the effort as the Demon carb flowed much better than the Holley.
Patrick King