Re: Rivets, Ackerman, Algers, Tiger values, The United and

To: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: Re: Rivets, Ackerman, Algers, Tiger values, The United and
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:42:15 -0700
Chris, well said.  Tiger United fills a unique location, that provides a
tremendous amount of info for Tiger enthusiast.

The Club newsletters can not afford to print monthly, with the extensive
photographs in TU, much less print in color.  They are also limited to
the number of pages, and if the article is long, yes I am to blame, they
must run it in several issues.

I am sorry to say I don't keep my file of newsletter up to date, and as
such sometimes look in vain for that treasured article.

Are the Clubs still viable?  Of Course.  The benefits are great, and
many,  and how else would we get together locally to meet and enjoy the
company of others.

TU is a valuable, and unique place for all of us to enjoy Tiger stuff,
even in the middle of the night, when all are asleep.

Thanks Steve.

Larry