Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE

To: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: AUTOMATIC TIGER/ALPINE FOR SALE
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:08:20 -0700
So, Ed, given all the chatter about fake Tigers how are you classifying you
car? Is it an Alger, reengined Alpine or a rebodied Tiger. Since most of the
list piled onto the Kruse car how does the list think about this car from
one of our own? Just curious.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump.