Re: Powder Coating Suspension

To: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, "Tiger List"
Subject: Re: Powder Coating Suspension
From: "Ross" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:01:32 -0700
Dan,
Hi there, long time no see.
I have been doing a lot of powder coating on my restoration.  Expect a
reasonable set up charge around $60.00, plus time and materials.  I have had
stuff included with someone else's order when I was not particular about the
color of black and skipped the setup charge. So, I have paid from as low as
$40 for one item to as much as $190 for picky colors including setup.
Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse