Re: the Monterey Historics

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the Monterey Historics
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:02:00 -0700
Yes, I do feel it is very special to have my car accepted for the Historics.

As a side bar,  the moccason telegraph indicates there are five Tigers, of the
six that applied, accepted.  Two are people who have been "the faithful" to
the powers that be and the event, but three of us are "new kids"...  the
Monster Tiger, the Targa Florio Tiger and mine.

With our run group, 7B, being a very popular group, what with the Cobras,
Shelbys and Corvettes, plus Ford being the honored marque this year, I
wouldn't want to have been in the position of making the selections.

Darrell